星期一, 7月 27, 2009

李秀作品

Two Children's Poems
Posted by Lee Hsiu 李秀 on July 27, 2009 at 2:16pm
View Lee Hsiu 李秀's blog
http://taiwanliteratures.ning.com
/profiles/blogs/5-two-childrens-poems

(九)Song of Love

Mother!
If you are the earth, I am the rain in the sky
I pour the rain to earth; whether heavy or light
You are always accept me
Never complain to me
And you welcome me every time

Mother!
If you are the sea, I am a seagull
I can feel free flying and wandering around everywhere
When I feel completely exhausted
I want a big soft hug from you
And you welcome me every time

Mother!
If you are a bridge, I am the running water under the bridge
I will always protect you
And I murmur and gurgle to say
I love you, I love you


(九)愛之歌

媽媽!
如果你是大地,我便是那天空的雨
無論我灑下多少
你都能包涵
毫無怨言
永遠迎向我

媽媽!
如果你是大海,我便是那海鷗
任我自由飛翔,四處遨遊
當我疲憊難當時
你寬柔的懷抱
永遠迎向我

媽媽!
如果你是橋,我便是那橋下的流水
永遠守護著你
潺潺淙淙訴說著
我愛你!我愛你


(十)Small Stars

The stars are not obedient children
And so they are forced to stand in the sky by Moon Teacher
They don’t dare to move
Probably they desire to come down to play with someone
And wander around freely on the earth

Look! Your firefly friends
Fly everywhere happily
Playing with Uncle trees
Or talking to sister flowers

Oh! My dear stars
You should become obedient children
Then you and I could play together

(十)小星星

星星是一群不聽話的小孩
被月亮老師罰站在天空
一動也不敢動
也許很想下來玩
到自由的大地徜徉

且看你的朋友螢火蟲
快快樂樂飛到西飛到東
一會兒和樹伯伯嬉戲
一會兒和花姐姐談心

星星呀星星
以後可要做個聽話的小孩
到時候我們一起來玩耍

------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1fXL3s7bk
Jackson Five - Can You Feel It

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home