星期五, 4月 10, 2009

聶魯達─海佮鈴仔

陳秋白
http://taiwanliterature.ning.com/profiles/blogs/nie-lu-da-hai-ge-ling-zi-the-3

聶魯達─海佮鈴仔〈The Sea And The Bells〉

●每日,瑪蒂爾德〈Every Day, Matilde〉

今仔日,我獻這予你:你長長〈Today, I dedicate this to you:you are long〉
像智利的身軀,幼秀〈like the body of Chile, delicate〉
像一蕊大茴香花,〈like an anise flower,〉
佇每一枝樹枝見證〈and in every branch you bear witness〉
阮難忘的春天:〈to our indelible springtimes:〉
今仔日是禮拜幾?是你的日。〈What day is today? Your day.〉
也明仔載是昨昏,猶袂過,〈And tomorrow is yesterday, it has not passed,〉
日時毋捌對你的雙手溜走:〈the day never slipped from your hands:〉
當你睏眠的時陣,你看守〈you guard the sun, the earth, the violets〉
苗條身影內的日頭,大地,紫羅蘭,〈in your slender shadow when you sleep.〉
照按呢,逐日〈And in this way, everyday〉
你予我生命。〈you gave me life.〉

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home