星期日, 7月 05, 2009

非馬談短詩

Cat

gentle and affectionate
she loves to rub herself
against my feet
then follows me meow meow everywhere
and slips her innocent tail
underneath my unwary sole

just to show me
her raging back and fierce teeth
a roar that transforms mountains and rivers
the true color of a ferocious tiger

-----------------

Why do you think you write mostly very short poems?

M: Several reasons. First, working full time did not permit me the luxury of writing longpoems. But, more importantly, short poems are my perception of what poetry should be. By my definition, a good poem uses the least amount of words to stir up the strongest of our innermost feelings. Each poem is a universe in itself. Many good examples can be found in classical Chinese poetry.

-----------------

●Bird Cage

open
the
cage

let the bird fly

away

and
give
the cage
back
its
freedom

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home